First Touch Games are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Oxford, growing a portfolio of football games that is amongst the most successful and respected on mobile.
You are inspired by metrics & analysis and enjoy applying insight to improve the journey of our players and the performance of our games. You are highly engaged with the latest trends across the mobile gaming landscape. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo by spotting potential opportunities that elevate our games, both strategically and iteratively, whilst collaborating positively across internal teams. You are creative with fresh thinking but rigorous in your assessment of what is worth resource effort and what is not. You influence through insight and thoughtful communication. You connect strategically but you are equally at home in the detail.
This is a new role offered as part of a small thriving creative studio. It is a pivotal one with high impact potential. The role is offered full-time and in-house, subject to any temporary Covid-related policies that may be in force from time to time.
- Set success criteria for our portfolio of games and actively monitor & communicate progress towards them through various KPIs.
- Help shape product roadmaps and long term vision of our games and assist transforming high level blueprints into detailed implementation.
- Working with our Data Science team, forensically review data around player journeys and wider game performance, turning potential opportunities into incremental improvement actions.
- Work with our development & production teams to ensure new features and updates are implemented as intended to the highest standards.
- Implement new specifications, pricing and product information for inclusion on key mobile platforms, specifically Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Lead on the direction and management of our growing live operations.
- Actively seek new opportunities to drive game performance whilst maintaining alignment with business objectives and values.
Required skills & experience:
- Demonstrate successful product management track record within the free-to-play mobile gaming space.
- Exceptional analytical skills with deep knowledge of game economies.
- Intuitively sense potential game enhancements and distilling that through seeking the right data analysis with clear specification.
- Ability to filter and prioritise potential enhancements according to expected impact and resource effort.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills. Highly influential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and data manipulation tools.
- Degree educated in a relevant field, with excellent A-levels achieved or equivalent.
- A passion for gaming and digital trends, particularly mobile gaming.
- Highly engaged in football as an interest.
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits: Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
You must have the present ability to work and live permanently in the UK.
Applications from agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.