Customer Support Executive
First Touch Games are looking for a Customer Support Executive to join the team in Oxford, to help deliver the best football games on mobile.
This role would be ideal for someone who wants to break into the gaming industry, has a friendly, responsive, and diplomatic manner and who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service. The role acts as the main interface between our games and our players and is pivotal in maintaining an enhanced reputation of player care.
The role is offered full-time and will include weekend work as part of its regular core hours. Outside of weekends, the role is in-house.
The successful candidate will be a key member of our Production team and will work across our portfolio to:
- Assist our customer support team to answer and manage customer queries in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Support in the Quality Assurance testing of our games for any bugs from time to time.
Beneficial skills & experience:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Supportive, patient and diplomatic in dealing with customer queries
- An ability to liaise with a diverse, global group of players where English is a second language
- Detail orientated and a problem-solver
- Highly motivated team player who can work independently
- Naturally collaborative, working across other members of Production and the wider studio
- Proficient with MS Office and software communication tools
- A passion for video games
- A genuine interest in football and football games
- Educated to College standard, with excellent A level or equivalent results
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits:Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
You must have the present ability to work and live permanently in the UK.
Applications from agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.