QA Tester / Customer Support
First Touch Games are looking for a QA Tester / Customer Support to join the team in Oxford, to help deliver the best football games on mobile.
This role would be a ideal for someone who wants to break into the mobile gaming industry as a career, who has a meticulous attention to detail combined with a friendly and diplomatic manner with a passion for gaming. The role is offered full-time and will include weekend work as part of its regular core hours. Outside of weekends, the role is in-house subject to any temporary Covid-related policies that may be in force from time to time.
The successful candidate will be a key member of our Production team and will work across our portfolio to:
- Test and validate new game features and content, including performance, regression & functional testing
- Effectively communicate identified bugs & issues
- Assist our customer support team to answer and manage customer queries in a timely and high quality manner
Beneficial skills & experience:
- Good experience in an agile, QA environment,
- Demonstrates a sharp eye for detail with an ability to prioritise
- Supportive and diplomatic in dealing with customer queries
- Experience with bug tracking software such as JIRA
- Naturally collaborative, working with our Art and Programming teams as well as across other members of Production
- Games industry experience and/or a strong interest for games, particularly on mobile
- Educated to College standard, with excellent A level or equivalent results
- An interest in football and football games
We’re keen to see candidates who can demonstrate talent and passion. We’re a small team, and this is an opportunity to be an important part of that team. We’re looking for a committed team member happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team. This is a full-time, permanent and in-house role.
Benefits: Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime.