First Touch Games are looking for a Game Analyst to join the team in Oxford to help deliver the best football games on mobile platforms.
The successful candidate will be either a graduate or have 1 to 2 years of experience. You will be instrumental in further building our data science competency, an area that has rapidly assumed strategic importance in delivering further success for the Studio. Working with our Senior Data Scientist and across the Studio generally, you will:
- Develop & maintain queries and visualisations that help monitor the key metrics of our games
- Drill into in any areas of game performance variability to provide actionable insight for decision making
- Perform deep dive analysis that illuminates player behaviour and improve game experience
- Design and assess the results of various split testing experiments
- Support the ongoing development of the Studio’s data governance, BI tools and technologies
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant field
- Good knowledge of data querying and extraction abilities through SQL and Python or other similar languages
- Confident data modeller with a good understanding of statistical and visualisation techniques,
- An excellent problem solver with an ability to think critically and creatively
- Gaming enthusiast, in particular free-to-play mobile games
- An excellent communicator, both technical and non-technical, written and oral
This is a full time, permanent role based at our Oxford studio. Candidates must have the right to live and work permanently in the UK.
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits: Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Absolutely no speculative agency applications please.